Monday, July 06, 2015

A Year Wiser

It's Razeen here again. Guess what? I just turned 1 year old!


*this is your cue to bring out the confetti, balloons and cake*

*crick*crick*crick*

Hey, where did everybody go? Where's the cake? Balloons? Not a single balloon??

I heard so much from my abang about the cool parties he had. You know with all those colourful balloons and the fancy cake with the candle where many people gather to sing a birthday song just for you? Where's all that??

Wait...hang on a sec...

Heyyy, where's my mommyyy??

Mommy just sent me a selfie. Hang on...


What is she doing way over there?? She's supposed to be here celebrating my very first birthday. *cry lagi*

Oh wait, she sent me a message:

"Sorry mommy has to go to work, Razeen. If I could I wouldn't go on your birthday but I have no choice. I promise we will have a birthday party for you soon ok darling?

Meanwhile, I'm celebrating your birthday over there with this piece of cake...



Love,
Mommy"



I'm feeling much better now! Looking forward for my BIG BIRTHDAY BASH as promised.

Selamat berpuasa everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Norma NML said...

He so cute :)

PeRdU cINta said...

Selamat ulangtahun kelahiran dear baby boy..