Monday, October 20, 2014

Full Time Working Mother Of Two

You know how people would say, you get totally excited about everything with your first born. The second child onwards are simply...well, been there done that.

Not for me. The 5-year gap got me just as excited with every smile, giggle, cry, yawn...you name it.
And I was super excited when I witnessed Razeen rolling over for the first time. That happened when he just turned 3 months.
Quite early to be turning over, no?
And he shows no signs of slowing down. He's beginning to lift his bum as if attempting to crawl.
Don't grow up too fast, Razeen! You just turned 4 months which I think is already quite fast. You just can't wait to play with your big brother, huh?
Now that Razeen's neck is stronger, I'm more confident wearing him. There are times when he would be clingy, so out comes the good old ring sling.
So far I've been using the sling only at home. One thing I'm looking forward to is our first outing while babywearing!

But one thing I'm totally not looking forward to is my first outstation assignment leaving my kids (and husband) behind. That's happening in a couple of weeks time. And it's going to be one of the more challenging assignments too.

Let me give you a hint...


*cry*

I'm not ready for this. But thank God my EBM stock is.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

kondom said...

thanks for sharing