Monday, October 20, 2014

Double Celebration For The RAs

* This is a super delayed post. Wrote it much earlier but haven't forgot to finish it off. 
Sorry hope tak basi! *


We held a double celebration in National Day to celebrate both our children...
I arranged everything virtually - searched and ordered things online and over the phone. Based on sample photos, Razeen's mini dais turned out just as I imagined it to be...

His baju melayu was a last minute thing. My mom made it and finally completed just the night before.
So he was matchy2 with his daddy and brother.

Then there was the birthday part of the event. Based on ideas and photos, our event organiser created a dessert table just as what I had in mind.

It was music, black and white theme for Raees...





And for the kids, I got these beautiful yummy cake pops, also something I discovered online..
It was a simple celebration with close family and friends, some of whom I haven't met in a long time.

The thing about being a mother of two, I hardly get the chance to snap photos of the event.

Hence this post is missing the cake cutting, the arabic buffet, the goodie bags (which I spent a lot of time sorting out in between nursing and running after Raees) and Raees! Notice he's no where in there? Haha!

I will need to look through the photos in the other camera and update this post soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

amirah said...

Raees is 5?..omg ...how time flies..

IRIN PUTRI said...

I know! :'(