Friday, September 19, 2014

Smiley Baby

Dear Razeen,

Did you know you've melted my heart over and over again? And you do it so effortlessly. With just a little smile...something that you're very generous with.


You smile when I call out your name, when I talk to you, when I sing to you...


You give a BIG one when you're full...


Your smile also relieves me when I'm very worried about your health...


And even manage to smile when you have the gas mask on your face. You flirty flirt with the nurse!


When mommy had a long day at work, I look forward to be welcomed at home with that big smile on your face...


Alamak, merajuk ke?

Sorry I came back late...promise mommy will make it up to you. Smile darling pleaseee?


Aww that's more like it! *muax*

LOL (Lots of Love),
Mommy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


5 comments:

Suliana said...

comel sebijik macam mommy dia.. :-)

Liyana said...

comellll :) :)

amirah said...

he has your face..exactly! huhu..comelnya razeen...

eem said...

hi, sy baru jumpa blog awak tru blog thara. n dalam masa 4 hari sy abeskan artikel berkaitan bf experience since ur first bb. bila bc blog awak buat sy semangat utk teruskan bf sampai 2 thn. sy malu dgn diri sy sb selalu komplen perihal kerja dan perasan sibuk & etc sedangkan line kerja awak lagi maha hebat sibuknya. haha. awak inspired sy. TQ Irin ;)

IRIN PUTRI said...

TQ sebab sudi baca postings di blog ni. Saya buat apa yang termampu dalam bf :)