Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm Sorry But I Heart London

I know, I know...I don't deserve to be called a blogger if I could hardly spend time updating it :(

But this time around I have a great excuse! I'm not making up excuses, really! Just look where I've been!




Yeap, it's as fun as it looks! It was really nice to feel the cold breeze for once. My trip to London was part of my feature on the Airbus A380. We were shooting about 70% of the time on the 13.5 hour flight there! Once we got there, we did a bit of shooting here and there. The Harry Potter studio tour was added in for us though. Thanks MAS!

In total we spent 9 days shooting at KLIA and in London. It was amazing that I had the chance to explore and experience the aircraft. Another reason why I love my job :)

Check out my story tomorrow night on Majalah 3 titled 'Gergasi Di Angkasa' at 9 pm only on TV3!

4 comments:

amirah said...

wow...interesting!

RuZaNNa said...

i heart london too! bila lah ada peluang nak bawak the family to visit there together.. asyik pergi for business meetings, alone! not that fun..
Anyway, i pernah naik A380 but Emirates punya.. your picture ni at business class cabin or 1st class cabin? i guess different airline have different cabin layout.. sbb emirate punya tak best! i rasa lagi serabut and sempit.. although mmg privacy sbb org sebelah takde..

outbound malang said...

Nice blog :)
salam kenal sobat :)
bagi - bagi motivasi
semoga bisa jadi semangat
Senyuman adalah sedekah yang indah, karena dengan sedekah senyuman, manusia takkan pernah merasa berhutang apa-apa dan tak kan membuat orang lain merasa terhina
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya yaa :) terima kasih ....

Airin Diana Anuar said...

Great Trip!
Next holiday definitely London :)