Friday, September 21, 2012

School Boy!

Being the only grandchild has its perks. At home, particularly, I get undivided attention from EVERYONE. All my needs are well taken care of. I get to sleep on the bed. I don't fight with anyone for the toys or iPad or chocolates or anything, really. I get everything I want, when I want it...so to speak.

I'm 3 years old now and you know, I don't face that much challenges in life, except when I'm forced to take medication or when I meet my cousin Raiyan, who fights for stuff with me all the time. But that's another story. I'm talking about the day to day life. It has gotten quite...boring.

Realising this, mommy signed me up to a weekly play gym session at Empire Shopping Gallery. Although I didn't join in the activities all the time, I have developed my social skills quite well. There was a time when I was checking out this girl. I came from behind, flipped her ponytail and ran away. Heee :D

Mommy was pleased with my progress throughout the 3 months I was there that she decided that I'm ready for school! I attended a 2-day trial session. Mommy sticked around the first day. But on the second day, she tried leaving me behind. Guess what? I didn't cry.


So in July, I became part of Bahtera Ilmu Child Development Center located in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. And no, I haven't been crying at school. Except that one time when the teacher didn't let me run around the parking lot.


There are just 5 of us in the 3-year-old class and being the baby of the class, I get the most attention from the teachers. Interestingly, in my second week of school, I experienced my first sports day! Mommy had to stick with me throughout the time because I tend to wander around.




Us 3-year-olds and the 4-year-olds were combined to play some simple games at the garden. And at the end of the day, I received my first trophy! I very proud of my trophy. I carried it around...and gave it a kiss every now and then.


This is the beginning of a very interesting journey in my life...learning, playing and making friends. Most recently, I've been giving the girls in my class a kiss and hindustan around the table with them. Mommy calls me a Romeo :)

6 comments:

Suliana said...

lama tak dengar cerita raees.. dah sekolah pun :-)

Yaati Nor said...

Kat sekolah zahra pun ada sukan..taska dia buat sukan gi lawatan taman burung..seronok je dia..1st time dia sukan nak cari seluar sukan dan kasut zahra..bukan main susah lagi sebab zahra petit..

Embun Melati said...

Dah besar panjang dah Raees..:)

Adeline Woo said...

Hi Irin,

Do you have an email address that i can contact you at?


Would like to request for a product review on your blog.

Please drop me an email at adeline@thethinkthank.com

Thank you.

Nora said...

Aaawww..muka raees mcm muka anak saya :)

airin diana said...

Great!
You are big boy now, Raees. Have fun at school.

xoxo,
your ex-playschoolmate
~Lissa~