Tuesday, April 03, 2012

I Heart April

Quarter of 2012 is gone...just like that.

As April steps in, it's the month of celebration for my family. Birthdays and anniversaries..and yesterday just happens to be our 6th anniversary :)

Nothing much planned for this time. We'll be going for a vacation soon though. And that will be our third vacation this year. Amazing! This is to repay the 2 years of almost no holiday. Haha!

Anyways with the blog's 8-year history, it is filled stories from our dating days, marriage and many more wonderful moments. I'm happy to be able to share some of the important events in my life with you readers. But this time I'm running out of ideas on why I'm so blessed to have such an awesome husband :)

I've mentioned almost every anniversary about how understanding he is...of my job, mainly. I also wrote about how he always makes me laugh. And since we had Raees...how he's such an amazing father to our little boy. 

Sure, life is not always a bed of roses (maybe I've mentioned this before too, kan?) but we get through it. Whatever challenges we may face, we face it together and get through it eventually.

It's been 6 wonderful years and I look forward to many, many more years with my soulmate :)

7 comments:

JaJa'Z said...

Happy anniversary dear...

Suliana said...

congratulations and happy anniversary dear :-)

Zareene Saifuddin said...

congratulations... happy 6th anniversary, irin & hubby..

Nini D.. said...

Happy anniversary to you dear...

mrs Fahmi said...

Happy anniversary guys!

mommyNadia said...

Happy anniversary Irin..
Enjoy ur hol soon ;)

lily lotus said...

congrates, hepi anniversary dear ;)