Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Battle Of The Tweeters

Remember my recent visit to Kelantan for MagSeven shoot? Well, the episode was aired last Sunday. I'm quite sure many didn't get the chance to watch it. But fret not, it will be repeated tonight at 7.30pm on NTV7.

If you're still wondering what MagSeven is all about, it's a 30 minute documentary...comparable to Majalah 3. I've been doing it for over a year already while hosting Bersamamu at the same time. Crazy job kan? But they're fun nevertheless..

I'm the researcher, director, editor and script writer for this show. A lot of hard work goes in it so I'm counting on you guys for support here. Check out the show tonight ok! :)


P/S: Or if you just can't wait to watch it, log on to tonton now :D

3 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Irin, nice blog you have. Came across via Google when I was searching for pics of RSGC swimming pool.
Really impressed with your impressive media credentials. Outstanding!

Irin, may I have your kind consent to copy the pic of that Royal Selangor Golf club pool in your earlier posting?
Will credit you when if I display it.

Terima kaseh in anticipation.
You have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hi Lee..thank you! Although I still have a long way to go in my career, I'm slowly getting there :)

Anyways, regarding the RSGC pool picture, I got the first the first one (without me or my son in it) off the internet anyway :) That's the one you were referring to right?

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Irin, re the RSGC pool pic, yes....the kosong, nobody in pool pic.
You got it from the Net? Okay.....then it's alright I use it....

No, will not take the one with you and baby in pool, ha ha. But that's a very nice pic.
I used to go swimming here wayyyyy back in the early '60s. Yes, that long ago! Ha ha.
I am now in Toronto, Canada.

Irin, with regards to your highly impressive re TV work credentials you ada free time, check out on you tube this made in Canada TV series.....very successful one too with high ratings here in Canada as well US.

It was produced, directed by a lovely Muslim lady
titled, 'Little mosque on the Prairie' .
Its a hilarious TV comedy sitcom about the misunderstandings between Muslims and non-Muslims in a Canadian town.

Suggest if you check it out, go to the beginning.
That sitcom was a real knockout too with its lovely humour and hilarious incidents. Americans love it too.

Thank you your kind reply.
Keep a song in your heart, have a great week.
Best regards.
Lee.