Monday, January 30, 2012

Yummy Kelantan

One thing I like about going for assignments in Kelantan..the food. Our local representative, Abe Napi, loves to eat too. So he often brings me to different2 places to eat in between shoots.

We were gonna have breakfast at White House but it was still closed for Chinese New Year celebration. I was actually looking forward to it but what to do.

Later on, I was so jakun (or Kelantanese would say 'darat') when he brought me to warung Din Tokyo. It was like teppanyaki concept where customers sit around the kitchen. It was my first time eating at such place.

Oh yeah, the food. About 6 years ago when I was in Kelantan for MedikTV shoot, I had Nasi Tumpang for the first time. I really liked it! And then I finally get to eat it again after so long.


Ah bliss..no more mengidam :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Keliyopatra said...

hye kak irin. wonder... nasi tumpang, how it tastes?

IRIN PUTRI said...

Great! It's like nasi impit with kerisik on top and sambal udang in the middle. Hope I got all the description right. Hehe.