Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First Hotel Review

Guess what? I wrote my first review on Trip Advisor! After many years of travelling, I wonder why I didn't do it all this while.

What triggered me to write? Let's just say I went through a rather disappointing hotel stay.

Last month I was in Seberang Perai, Penang for Magseven shoot on breastfeeding. Yeah, it will be a 30 minute documentary! More about that some other time. Anyway, I was there for just 1 night and my crew and I were checked in at a brand new hotel.

I wrote all about my unpleasant experience here. My title was shocking enough: "other hotel guests walked into the room!"

Today, one day after my review was posted online, the GM of the hotel replied! You can also read it at the same link.

Here are some of the pictures i took at the hotel:








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

mommyNadia said...

scary nye bila tiba2 ada orang asuk mcm tu...huhuhu

~farah~ said...

really? hampir2 nk stay situ last week sbb brand new hotel mcm best je. anyway kalau dtg sbrg prai, i suggest u to stay at sunway hotel :)

Ida Zaini said...

i dah stay kat sana, Alhamdulillah everything ok...mmg scary kalau tetiba org lain masuk bilik...

lily lotus said...

aduhai takutnya