Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Nominated!

Here's an article about me in newspaper yesterday...

The interview and photo shoot was done last week at the newly-renovated Berita Harian office in Bangsar. During the interview I found out I'm one of the 20 shortlisted for Anugerah Bintang Popular's Pengacara TV Wanita Popular category! Surprise!!

Never in my wildest dream I thought I would ever be in the list along side the other amazing (more popular) hosts. I mean, seriously, little old me? I can bet a lifetime worth of brownies that I will not make it to the top 5. I'll be lucky if I were to make it to the top 15 even! Haha!

I'm not being modest. I'm just stating the reality. I know where I stand. A newbie host versus the awesomely-entertaining otai's with a gajillion fans. But to be in the list is already an honour. Thanks Berita Harian!


P/S: If you want to win that lifetime of brownies bet...go ahead! Buy BH, vote for me and send! :D

13 comments:

azura samsuddin said...

tahniah Irin, tercalon smmgnya layak :) ada rezeki x kemana

Suzie said...

being nominated kira dah perncapaian yg besar so if menang it's a bonus to u :)

good luck!!!

ameris said...

gud luck 2 u.

cantekk said...

tahniah =D smlm ada jgk bace berita lam gambar tu..mane tau rezeki menang kan..keep up a good work.. chayuk2

semut-terbersin said...

weeewitt!

mommyNadia said...

cayalah!!
All the best ;)

ieyna said...

Congratulations.it s for yr sweat and tears.dear.keep up a good work

MissB said...

Irene....you go girl!!! Insyaallah, kalau ur rezeki, tak kemana :)

BLADE EDGE said...

lekas semua! vote for Irin! :-)

Ida said...

i like your style lah.. not newbie anymore... sudah almost standing dengan yang lebih lama. you have your own strength and keep it up.

Glam Mama Adriana said...

So proud of you! Voting!!

Nini D.. said...

for sure will vote for u!

Ummi Hanie said...

TAHNIAH Irin ...

u deserve it ... sy suka tgk Irin yg comel dan cantik :)

gudluck anyway ;)