Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Panda Eye

Last week I shot Bersamamu's special Hari Raya episode at Pengasih, the rehab. Since the shoot was conducted during and after break fast, I came home quite late.


As my brother fetched me from the office (Mer was outstation), he brought along a shocking news..Raees. Fell. From. His. Crib!

He took a late nap and was still napping during break fast. My mom had the baby monitor on as everyone went down to the kitchen to eat.

No one heard anything. Not even the maid who sat just beside the baby monitor downstairs. Suddenly there was a thump, followed by a loud cry from upstairs.

My mom ran up and saw him already sitting on the wooden floor crying his heart out. The left side of my baby's forehead was swollen. My mom used some ice to reduce the swelling and he stopped crying after 10 minutes.

Soon his left eye was swollen as well.


My poor, poor boy :(

I was on a lookout for fever and vomiting. Thank God he had neither.

After a day the bruise on his forehead got lighter but then spread to his eye.


Now he looks like he...
1. got punched in the eye
2. has smokey eye makeup on
3. is a cute half panda

It seems to change colour on a daily basis as it heals. Currently there's a bit of red and yellow on top of the blue-black.

Doesn't matter what colour his eye turns out to be, what matters most is he's back to his normal self.


Phew!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

cantekk said...

raes kuat dan gagah! =D

amirah said...

ya rabbi sian nya raees..mujur dah ok..

mahizan.com said...

kesian raees..lucky dia tak muntah2..hope everything is OK now

Suliana said...

huish.. terkejutnya. sian raees..

BLADE EDGE said...

siannyee diaa...

Glam Mama Adriana said...

Ouch!!! D: Poor Raees! Oh well...it happens, I guess...especially with boys, I think ;) Now he can share his experience with my boys when they meet - compare notes on their bumps, bruises, and (in Aqil's case), stitches.

Mama Emir said...

Salam Irin, ada petua, kalau ada lebam macam tu, amik buah pala and asah kat lesung. Sapu kat lebam tu. Insya-Allah cepat baik.
-Mama Emir-

Nini D.. said...

pheww...Raes..Raes..

Nurull 101 said...

same as my daughter last time. jatuh tangga. Benjol kt dahi sebesar bola pimpong. Sibbaik xde ape2. Cuma sampai skrg die fobia nak turun naik naik tangga...raees mcmana?

rara said...

adoiii! hope he's OK now!

ameris said...

poor raees.. hope he ok. get well soon!!