Monday, June 06, 2011

I Have A Confession

I'm a sucker for customer loyalty cards. I never noticed it until I recently organised my purse (to include 2 new cards that SOMEHOW made it's way to me.)

I emptied my purse and this was what I found..


I have a couple of those stamp cards too..you know, collect 10 stamps and get a free drink.

Surprisingly, I don't have a Mothercare card despite buying quite a lot of stuff from them. Maybe it's because I misplaced the receipts often. You know you need to spend RM800 in three months to be eligible for the card?

Sometimes they make things you wanna buy a lot cheaper if you're a member...

Sometimes the offer the card for free when you spend a certain amount...

Sometimes we are made to pay for the card but get vouchers worth so much...

Sometimes they just give it...

Sometimes the perks of being a member / card holder are just too good to ignore...


Between the time that picture was taken and now as I write this post...I got another new card! And there's no more space in my purse.

No comments: