Tuesday, May 03, 2011

One Night Away From Home

This is a very delayed entry. Finally have the time to write about it...between playing and watching Sesame Street. Yeah, it's me, Raees!

The other day mommy and daddy celebrated their 5th anniversary. 2 months before that they planned big - to go on a 3 days 2 nights vacation with the whole extended family somewhere a few hours drive away from home.

Hmph! We can plan as advanced as we want but when it comes to the particular weekend, plans totally changed. Thanks to mommy and daddy being overload with work. So to compensate, we went somewhere less than an hour away from home...for just one night.

One night pun one nightlah. Anything out of the norm would do for me.

As soon as I stepped into the hotel room, I made sure the phone was working properly. Hey you never know!

Although this short getaway was to celebrate mommy and daddy's anniversary, as usual, more attention was given to me. They had activities lined up for me within the hotel compound. First on the list was the playroom. But before we even went there, I dozed off...

So we skipped the playroom and went straight to the pool in the evening. I get to play at the kiddy pool. Although the water was slightly more than a feet high, I had the urge to dive in. So the float was necessary.

That night the 3 of us had nice dinner by the lake...

Then mommy and daddy let me enjoy the wide open space at the hotel lobby. I walked and ran aimlessly..even did a funny walk. See, it doesn't take so much to keep me entertained.

It was getting late so I changed to my PJs and brushed my teeth (well mommy did all the work).

I was asleep around midnight.

The next morning I was up by 7 am. I was sleep deprived, I know. Somehow lately I like to wake up earlier than I should. Sometimes a bit too early. Anyway, because we planned to go for another round of swimming that morning, I didn't bathe and went down for breakfast in my PJs.

As we reached the coffee house, there were so many people! I don't like crowded places. Especially noisy places.

Daddy even let me watch Sesame Street on his laptop to keep me calm. Mommy on the other hand was having a great time. She has this thing for hotel buffet breakfast where she takes a little bit of everything. And this hotel buffet had so many choices! So it's one after another, nonstop eat, eat, eat saja my mommy (while feeding me too, of course).

Without any delay, we attacked the big people's pool this time. Notice that aunty playing with the ball alone behind us?

Maybe she was practicing for a show?

Aaaanyway, as we went back to our room, I was bathed, dressed up and then entertained myself with my favourite toy, the stack gears.

I have this habit of napping at the wrong time. This time as we were checking out of the hotel. Hey, remember...I was sleep deprived and went swimming. I had to recharge.

Before we left, took our one and only family picture.

Ain't the best because I wasn't in my best pose. Plus, my diaper was exposed. I demand a reshoot! This calls for another family vacation ;)

10 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ahahahahaha...gmbr plg last tu lucu dan comel!!...

Suliana said...

best nya cuti2.. pegi mana ni?

~ SueHarriz ~ said...

this entry makes me smile from ear to ear...funny! katne u gi ni?
=)
cm best jeeee

ain zuraini said...

kat mane ni irin, Pullman??

IRIN PUTRI said...

Nurul: hehe Ngantuk sgt dia time tu. Buat apa pun tak kisah.

Suliana,sue,ain: Marriott putrajaya :)

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin..

i've just promoted your blog :-)

CLICK HERE to see the promo..

have fun :-)

Thara said...

aydein : eh raees, baju merah kita sama laaaaa! :D

IRIN PUTRI said...

raees to aydein: kaaaann? :D *high5*

amirah said...

irin : the pool is so besar...syoknya dpt swim ek..cheeky you raees..

mahizan.com said...

sure he enjoyed swimming very much!