Friday, April 01, 2011

Wig On My Boy

Gotta admit, Raees doesn't have much hair. At times I wonder how he would look like with more hair though. So I don't just imagine it, I put a wig on my boy!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
April fool!

That's actually ME! That picture was taken when I was about Raees' age. I had really thick hair, kan? A bit like an Afro but with wavy instead of curly locks.

(bet you are scrolling up again)

Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Raees is a mama's boy :)


* Comot after eating pasta with cream sauce.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

18 comments:

Suliana said...

haah la.. sama.. i pun dah terkena.. hehehe

yatie chomeyl said...

wah, lebat gile rambut u masa kecik2. tp muka tu mmg sebijik fotostat u dgn Raees hehehe

Suzie said...

..haha..tp rupa u masa kecil mmg mcm boy sket sbb i pun mcm terpercaya yg gmbr tu raees ;)

amirah said...

hahaha..so cute!ur afro-ness ws so obvious!

Keyphochee said...

tipah tertipu....haahaa..so cute la..

bonda dadif aka akish said...

gile laen ok.....betol kah itu u irin????

akakakakka..apepon mmg same muke raess...fotostet betol...

=)

ain zuraini said...

hehehe you're right! I'm scrolling up again to compare. Your childhood face like a boy, same like raees..hehehe mama's boy..

mahizan said...

hoho...like mother like son..sebijik sama tapi tak serupa..:)

Along said...

Ahahaha u got me scrolling up & down again! SAMA! FOTOSTET ABES!

Yours Truly said...

hahahaaa...april's fool kan kita ye...so cute le...sejibik

ZuRin said...

Those eyes and mouth of Raees...really follow after you. Chip of the old block! Cuteness...:):)

Little BlueBird and .... said...

lebatnyer rambut u....

rara said...

hahahahaha.. memang i scrolled up again to have a second look.
seriously i thought that was a wig. lebat giler rambut u!

airin diana said...

irin, he does look like you!! cute..very cute ;)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehehe glad my April fool menjadi! Yes, gambar tu tulen. Yes, my hair was that thick and yes, I looked like a boy. Funny how appearance can change over time kan?

ameris said...

alamak tertipu laaa... sebijik raees like ur face.

IRIN PUTRI said...

ameris: hehehehe..ramai tertipu. yay!

ummi said...

he got your eyes!sejibik!rambut je lain
nice to jump into yr blog, find me at http://gloriousmom.blogspot.com/
kalau sudi!