Tuesday, April 05, 2011

One Round of ABC's and 123's

It started with the ABC's...I pointed and sang the alphabet song to Raees. Since then he learnt to open his little book to the page with the alphabets, take my hand and bang it on the book. That's his sign for,"sing the alphabet song!"


Later on I did the same thing with the numbers. And now he couldn't get enough of the number song! As I sing, he goes around his crib and come back to demand for more! He's one of the few who couldn't get enough of my singing. Aww..my boy is very supportive of his mom's ordinary ke-laut voice :)

9 comments:

Nini D.. said...

yeayy!!!!..
at last Raes guna the book yg I hadiahkan....

faizah sukeri said...

haha.k.irin ni lawak la..'ordinary ke laut voice..:)

yatie chomeyl said...

same with my son. in his 22 months old of age dah kenal A-Z, 1-20.. thanks to mommy's voice imitating the songs he listen to in the video hehehe

Keyphochee said...

jangan tak tau...suara irin sedap tau..tak caye kalau jumpa dia suh dia nyanyi..confirm cair kalau dengar...lunak beb! betul tuan tanah..heehee

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin...

my baby girl baru blaja alif ba ta & counting 1, 2, 3..

p/s: she just cant get enough of that 'alif ba ta' song at youtube :-)

IRIN PUTRI said...

nini: one of his favourite skarang :)

faizah: betul lah..suara biasa2 je. tak sedap mana pun :P

yatie: amazing how fast budak2 belajar kan?

kayphochee: tang mana lunak nyer?? silap dengar kot? :P

blade: oh bagus2..dah belajar jawi!

mahizan said...

good...dah mula tunjuk minat utk belajar!

ameris said...

my son baru 3 bln tp rasa x sabar nak tgk dia start counting 123 and sing ABC. so cute ur son irin.

Ibu_Niyaz said...

wahhh
so cute la
look like ur baby lak yg ajar u
hehehe