Wednesday, March 09, 2011

3-Mall Marathon

The other day daddy came back early and dressed me up nicely to fetch mommy from work. Little did I know after that we were going on a marathon spanning 3 separate malls! Note, no strollers used throughout the day. I had the luxury of walking and running - 2 things I do best! We started off at The Curve and walked through Ikano to go to Ikea for dinner. We went through all the floors via escalators/travellators and lifts. We really explored the place. On our way, I found myself a neat ride...

For dinner, I shared the salmon with mommy but I was more interested in the side dish - long beans! Did you know that it is one of my favourite food of all time? People say the more long beans you eat, the taller you become. Mommy on the other hand isn't a big fan of them delicious beans. No wonder she is vertically challenged.

After dinner we continued exploring the 3 malls...again through all the floors. I walked all the way until I got a lil bit crazy when I saw the escalators. I couldn't resist them and go running to go on. There were many occasions where mommy waited at one spot while daddy brought me up and down the lovely escalators, just for the sake of it.

Although I walked a lot that day, there were no pictures taken of me in action on my own 2 feet. Why? Because I like to walk in the middle while holding both mommy's and daddy's hands. So they didn't have the chance to snap. But there were plenty of time to snap pictures while I was on the Excavator Zap!

I think we spent about 1 and 1/2 hours just walking aimlessly, going up and down and around the 3 malls...until I got really exhausted. I didn't even bother to wriggle myself down when we went on the escalator this time...

Off we went to the baby room where I had milk...and then everything went blank.

Yes, I was that tired! I didn't even wake up when mommy carried me...

...and went across the mall (in her heels) to our car that was located about 300 meters away.

I think she had cramps on her arms after carrying 12kg me. Well, that's her workout for the week!

It was a great family outing indeed. The simplest things can be so much fun for me, kan? :)

15 comments:

Yaati Nor said...

ini balik umah mahu mummy yang pengsan nie...hehehehhe

ZuRin said...

Irin, is this the one you tweeted yang penat mengangkat Raees? Haha..tak per good work out mummy.

IRIN PUTRI said...

yaati: dalam kereta dah pengsan dah..hehe..

zurin: yes! jauh jalan carry dia. bermuscle dah tangan :P

amirah said...

malls hopping at what time ni irin?nmpk mcm lengang je..memang sesuai raees ngan mummy nak work out

IRIN PUTRI said...

Jumaat malam lepas kerja..mmg lengang sgt2. Tu yg best tu!

aku.mamalia.wanita said...

waering baju kurung and heels while doing your 'work out'... bravo! terer!!

deena awanis said...

cayalah mummy..if it was me, confirm dah pass rafique to my hubby..hihi

Fathiha Fadzli said...

Irin....u can still maintain looking gojassss after working hours what more wif carrying ur 'lil bundle of joy....total salute!!:)

Anonymous said...

looks gorgeous wearing bj kurung=)))

Anonymous said...

heels cantik laaa...brand ape yer

lily lotus said...

yeah...! i like that..workout for ur mom :)

tims said...

irin..tu biasala for u yg br ada sorang ank,sis lagila dgn 4 org hero nih..fenin..

umi ameer said...

best jalan2 kannnn..
terlalu best hingga tertido in the end..
mommy yg letihhh carry u back after that, kan?

IRIN PUTRI said...

mamalia wanita: lupa bawak baju n kasut utk workout lah..terpaksa :D

deena: kalau pass kat hubby gerenti dia bangun. so kena stick with me gak.

fathiha: haha..camera angle je tu. kalau tengok betul2 comot juga actually! :)

anonymous: thank you :)

anonymous: it's from vincci

lily: workout in heels and kurung??

tims: woo..can't imagine handling 4 orang..

umi: mommy ada muscle lepas tu :D

Sera said...

you are an inspiration ;)heels with 12kgs in hand!