Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3 Legs

Woah! How long has it been since my last update? Way too long for my standards. I have a good reason for it...really!

Since 2009 I got myself involved in 2 programmes - hosting for WHI and reporting for Majalah 3 (now producing for MagSeven). Since I appear on WHI average once a week, I was still able to concentrate on my full-time job with Majalah 3/MagSeven.

Now, I've got my leg in another programme. No, not exactly transferred..added! Yes, I am currently juggling between 3 TV programmes. The additional one demands more of my time and effort.

Within one week, I've gone to Banting, Perak and Johor! In between my travelling, I also hosted WHI and finalized an episode of MagSeven. I've been given the trust to produce the show so it ain't easy to finalize an episode of a documentary, I tell you that. If you're wondering again, yes, all of the above took place in exactly a week.

Now about this new show I'm doing..it's a lil early to reveal just yet. What I can say is, the first episode will be aired on 6 April 2011. I've shot 3 episodes so far (again, in just 1 week) and it has been a life-changing experience for me. I'm so tempted to share with you all right now, but I'll wait til the time is right. Maybe this picture can give you a lil idea...

The 3-programme period will not go on forever though. The transition goes gradually and by mid April, I may be released from WHI. In the mean time, I have to ensure I get to juggle the 3 responsibilities put upon me. There are clashes already and a lot of changes in schedule had to be made. Despite the workload, I'm happy with the career progress I'm making. Alhamdulillah...

12 comments:

Suliana said...

all the best to you!!

Little BlueBird and .... said...

Good Luck and tabik spring!!!! U able to jugle between work and ur family...kagum...

amirah said...

good luck and all the best to you irin

Ameris & Son said...

im admire u..
u r able to manage ur family n ur work. hw ur son now??
hopefully one day can meet u.

ain zuraini said...

perghh!! mmg salute to irin la..

nazarin said...

just watched the Ayang episode...must be heartbreaking for evry1 at the scene....keep up doing this not for the sake of rating, but because we believe in the cause. wonder if Ayang and his family was let down by the health system in this country?

syahril a. kadir said...

saya ada menulis mengenai episod Ayang dlm blog saya

apa yang boleh saya katakan, ia cukup menyayat hati jutaan rakyat Malaysia

teruskan perjuangan Puan, Allah merahmati kalian, InsyaAllah

iana razali said...

salam..kak irin.. mlm td bru ngk bersamamu episod ayang tu.. yeshh saye2 betul2 xsangke mse u all dtg lawat hri tu tetbe arwah pergi buat selamnye.....n smpi nitis air mate lihat slot mlm td.. apepun semoge rohnye dcucuri rahmat.. all da best kak irin

lynda said...

Saya ada menonton kisah Ayang malam tadi...semoga Allahyarham di cucuri rahmat...Tahziah ...

IRIN PUTRI said...

Memang challenging juga nak juggle kerja yang bertindih2 ni dengan family. Apa pun masa shooting sempat juga pump susu :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Bersamamu malam tadi memang antara episod paling sedih. Semua yang ada di lokasi sangat emotional masa tu.

nazarin: the doctors couldn't detect the cancer until about 2 weeks before he passed away.

CT said...

Al Fatihah....