Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Party Time!

My company, Primeworks Studios, officially welcomed our new CEO, Ahmad Izham Omar.

I've been a fan of his work since his Positive Tone, Innuendo days. After that he became the COO of 8TV. Heck, the reason I submitted my resume to 8TV 7 years ago was because I wanted the chance to work with him (then TV3 hired me instead).

After all these years, I finally get my chance to work with that talented man!

Anyways, back to his welcome celebration. Being a bunch of outgoing people, we welcomed him the way Primemovers do best - a party!

Although I haven't had a proper conversation with him, I believe he is as funny as his tweets. Which CEO gives the peace sign and does the robot dance when his name is announced?
Our guest artist for the day, Faizal Tahir performed on the modest stage in the middle of our office. Amazing singer right there! Although Mr. CEO thinks his pitch lari.

I only had bread for lunch to save some space in my tummy for the party food. As expected, there were LOADS of food contributed by the different divisions in the company. Just look at my plate.
Thought of getting a little bit of everything but there were just too many to choose!

One thing's for sure, I couldn't resist the desserts. And there were more! I think got sugar high.

It's days like these that reminds me why I love my job :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

*updated with more pictures for your viewing pleasure, credit to Phyzha.

18 comments:

Nini D.. said...

OMG Irin...I minat giler dgn this men!!....

if u dpt sembang2 dgn dia...kim salam eh dgn dia..

Suliana said...

bestnya mkn2!! klu sy pun jadi macam irin gak, penuh satu plate.. hehe

IRIN PUTRI said...

I didn't so justice to the event with my pictures. I will update this post when I get more pics from colleagues ;)

Thara said...

u can actually eat that much? seriously? aaaa i envy uuuuu! for 2 things actually ; for being able to eat that much and not risking putting another kg AND for meeting abg faizal in person! no wonder ure not complaining! :P

mama said...

OMG! I mmg like him too since his Positive Tone days..multi-talented and not to forget good looking too :p

amirah said...

i pun minat jugak dgn incik izham. cool sgt dia nih..

aku.mamalia.wanita said...

bestnya... hmm ada vacancy tak? hahahaha

ain zuraini said...

wow, lot's of sugar but I like too..& admire him too..so to you..hehehe...

MOMMY NADIA said...

Ahmad Izham dah jadik CEO?
Salute!!I betul2 minat dia since dia kat postv tone lagik..same like u!!
Plus Faizal Tahir...I kagum wit these 2 mans' spirit!!

Fathiha Fadzli said...

OMG.....ur sooooo lucky to get a hot dude as ur CEO. Ni yg rasa mcm nk apply job je kat sana....heeeee....

Yaati Nor said...

sedapnya nampak makanan2 tu..nyam2nyam2

IRIN PUTRI said...

nini: haha ok. insyaAllah..

suliana: tu lah..rugi ambik sikit2. rezeki jgn ditolak!

thara: errr...i cleaned the plate. guilty as charged. u like abg faizal eh? hehe..i like him too. very talented indeed!

mama: kan?? love his work!

amirah: yeah, cool sgt!

wanita: vacancy kena tanya hr la..hehe.

ain: skali skala sugar high takpe :)

mommy nadia: yes my ceo! best!

fathiha: hot dude? hehe.. trylah apply ;)

yaati: memang sedap..dan banyak sangat!

hanna strawberry said...

hye Irin :)

yummy...bestnyer...

cam ner nak apply job kat TV3? hehheh...

*PEMINAT WHI*

poshalert said...

Heloo..Irin,
Woohoo.. Cool CEO! I admire Izham Omar too;-)

IRIN PUTRI said...

hanna: email resume kat en. izham :D

poshalert: yeah, lucky to have a cool, talented CEO as him ;)

hanna strawberry said...

irin, boleh ker bagi email add en. izham tu nak try luck hantar CV? huhuhu...

Irin, gambar kat sidebar pakai uniform askar tu masa umur brp? mcm budak sekolah pun ada...untungnyer u muka baby face... :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

hanna: kalau tak salah izham @ primeworks.com.my. cubalah...good luck! :)

picture pakai celoreng tu tahun 2007 rasanya. 25 tahun :)

hanna strawberry said...

Thx Irin...

Nanti i try hantar. Mcm susah nak dpt kerja kat situ...heheh...just try tak salah kan...

Terus Menyokong WHI and Irin.... :)