Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally Swimming Again

Can you believe it, the last time Raees went swimming was June last year?? That was his first experience too. I remember how excited we were as we bought his swimming trunks and float. I also remember Raees' laughter and splashes in the water.

And that was it. I felt like we didn't do justice to the trunks and float. He only used it for just one occasion and for all you know he would outgrow them . So I pestered Mer to bring us to the place where I usually went swimming as a child - at my dad's golf club.

Since the club is in the middle of KL city and Mer being 'allergic' to traffic jams, he required a lot of pestering before we finally made our way (itu pun almost tak jadi, but my sheer determination won).

Besides the Olympic size pool, there's also a 4-ft pool and 2 baby pools. Being there brought back loads of memories of my childhood days. And to be able to bring Raees there is just great :)

I didn't plan to get myself wet from the neck up to save from the trouble of shampooing and reapplying make up. I even had my earrings on throughout the time. I didn't care that I didn't get to swim coz that day wasn't about me.

Raees still loves the pool as much as he did before. And now he's able to kick better, just like a swimmer alright!

After 15-20 minutes, he was obviously tired from the swim...

So into his dinosaur poncho towel he went!

Super cute, kan?

At the end of it Mer said, "This place is nice. We should've came here sooner!" I hate to say this but I told you so! Can't wait for our next swimming session :)

14 comments:

Suliana said...

comel.. aqil pun ada towel tu, tapi frog la.. ehehe

bonda dadif aka akish said...

whoaaa...

konpem raees hepi amat!!!

lagi poncho towel tuh mmgg2 super duper cute!!

Along said...

Awhhh adorable - him in the dinasour poncho! I didnt know such thing exists!

amirah said...

poncho towel..?never heard it b4..whr can i get one irin?..tq huhu

ain zuraini said...

bestnye swimming...

Fathiha Fadzli said...

poncho towel.....super cutee.....where can i get it?:)

airin diana said...

wow, irin, raees does turn into a very handsome and cute boy! quite some time since my last visit to ur blog.
he looked so cute with water splashing infront of him. i wish i had time to bring lissa another session like raees enjoyed ;)

Thara said...

hehehe comels! raees and aydein SO have to get together and swim together one day since both of them love water! :D

IRIN PUTRI said...

The poncho towel was a gift for raees' 1st bday. So I don't know where to get it. Suliana might know? :)

Airin: he grows up fast kan! The previous swimming pic tu his elbows couldn't even rest on the float.

Thara: we should! Any idea where we can go?

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin..

bagus juga utk babies trained utk berenang. tp saya xberpeluang pun..kat sini xde kemudahan swimming pool mcm tu..huhuhu...

yatie chomeyl said...

cute giler towel tu, tapi raees lagi cute dari towel tu hehe

rara said...

a'ah la.. that dino poncho is super cute!
i suka tengok kids swim.. they are so lucky. besar nanti sure terer swim. tak macam i ni baru terhegeh2 nak belajar T_T

misz sheyla said...

huhu..supercute la yg last skali...

IRIN PUTRI said...

blade: laut kan dekat. lagi best! :D

yatie: hehehe..thanks!

rara: i pun kecik2 my mom dah bawak gi swimming class so that i can learn. hope to do the same for raees :)

misz: hehe..i pun geram tgk dia. habis kena gomol..