Friday, January 07, 2011

Strangely Big Appetite

Those who follow me on Twitter may realise that I tweet about food quite often. I get hungry quite fast and I eat like nobody's business sometimes. Here are a few examples:
  • Ordered pizza set meal for 4 pax but only 2 people dining
  • Finished off 4 sets of toast in one go
  • Had lunch twice within an hour - both rice base
  • Eat chocolates, cookies, cakes and ice-creams at any time of the day
  • I can go on and on eating home made garlic bread
  • Feel hungry 2 hours after any meal despite not doing much physical activities

I notice nowadays I can't go to shopping malls without buying something to munch. I work just next to a shopping mall and drop by every other day. Although the items I buy don't cost a bomb, I don't have much money left in my purse after a week or two.

I think the culprit to my strange appetite is breastfeeding. Did you know you can burn up to 600 calories a day just by breastfeeding alone? That's equivalent to a two-hour aerobic workout. Cool, eh? :)

7 comments:

Hidayah said...

then why worried? u need all the food kan..it all will go away while BF hehe

Hajarul Falenna said...

wow..impressive fact..nak diet kahwin and breastfeeding.haha

Suzie said...

i thot u pregnant lg..hehe..

dbalkis said...

takpe..u kurus Irin. Boleh je mkn banyak..

eina said...

wow..it's quiet often..hehehe..tp u still maintain je..tp kak eina agree with u..bile kite BF kite mmg sentiasa lapar..walau mkn byk tp body kite maintain je...hehehe

feel free 2 visit my blog...
mamaeina.blogspot.com

Faryza said...

wooww.. best nye 600 calori ....
baru dpt blog ni dr WHI tadi.. best baca blog irin.
sy dlm pantang anak ke2 tgh seronok BF n buat EBM

IRIN PUTRI said...

hidayah: not worried. enjoying it as long as badan tak expand :D

hajarul: diet kahwin and breastfeeding? hehe..kalau breastfeeding tak best diet. makan je kasik kenyang.

suzie: belum lagi :)

dbalkis: sekarang selera sangat but janji badan tak besar i ok je.

eina: kannn? best jer boleh makan banyak2 :D

faryza: terima kasih! haaa time ni lah kena pump puas2. nanti memang tak susah nak stock up ebm. good luck! ;)