- Ordered pizza set meal for 4 pax but only 2 people dining
- Finished off 4 sets of toast in one go
- Had lunch twice within an hour - both rice base
- Eat chocolates, cookies, cakes and ice-creams at any time of the day
- I can go on and on eating home made garlic bread
- Feel hungry 2 hours after any meal despite not doing much physical activities
I notice nowadays I can't go to shopping malls without buying something to munch. I work just next to a shopping mall and drop by every other day. Although the items I buy don't cost a bomb, I don't have much money left in my purse after a week or two.
I think the culprit to my strange appetite is breastfeeding. Did you know you can burn up to 600 calories a day just by breastfeeding alone? That's equivalent to a two-hour aerobic workout. Cool, eh? :)