Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Toy

As some of you may know, I am no longer doing Majalah 3. I'm currently doing an English documentary now which will be aired in March. I've been given bigger responsibility with this programme, which I hope will be a stepping stone for me in the journalism line.

To start fresh with the new show and in line with the direction the company is taking, I got myself a new toy.

Behold...


Hey, I didn't get this just because my old laptop's LCD screen is broken ok? :P

I've been using editing software, Avid Media Composer, for about than 5 years now. With this new toy, I will be converting to Final Cut Pro. I may need some time to familiarise but it shouldn't be too difficult.

It's a little early to reveal details of the new show. But I sure will update y'all about it soon ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

13 comments:

ain said...

bestnye ur new gadget!

Suliana said...

wow.. bestnya.. makin bersemangat buat keje :-) oo. dah x dgn M3 lagi ye.. anyway, thniah.. apa2 pun english u mmg baik kan..

hana said...

irin blogpress ni u guna dr ur iphone ek.. jailbreak ke or how?

IRIN PUTRI said...

ain: thanks! :D

suliana: tu lah..semangat betul nak edit ni. anyway, thanks. english I ok lah :)

hana: blogpress free app. tak jailbreak pun.

amirah said...

wow..new lappie..nice

Efiza Zakeri said...

irin: whts ur major? journalism or boradcastng?

IRIN PUTRI said...

amirah: thanks :)

efiza: IT :D

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin..

oh, new gadget? nice!!

selalu2 la update blog yer :-D

Efiza Zakeri said...

IT? seriously? not in masscom?

IRIN PUTRI said...

Blade: insyaAllah ;)

Efiza: yes ma'am. IT :)

Efiza Zakeri said...

then hw cme u be one of prmework member? im studying for masscom aie nw n i loike to read ur fllow especially when u update it realte w/ ur job.

mamamarissa said...

wah :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

How I became a primemover? Long story. I sent my resume for any job vacancy and got called in for 2 positions: management trainee and broadcast journalist (but I wasn't informed about the positions that time so I went ahead not knowing what I was interviewed for).

Good thing I have it all recorded in this blog. 

From the moment I received the call for the 1st interview..

http://veryberrymerry.blogspot.com/2004/07/additional-notes-for-day.html

the 2nd phone call...

http://veryberrymerry.blogspot.com/2004/07/overwhelmed.html

How I went for both interview and tests..

http://veryberrymerry.blogspot.com/2004/07/i-start-my-day-with-tv3.html

And when I got the job..

http://veryberrymerry.blogspot.com/2004/08/end-of-job-interview-season.html

And I learnt everything on the job. That's my story.