Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fashion Sense: Britney Spears & Me

I was reading a magazine as I was doing my hair when I came across this picture of Britney Spears and her son...


Which reminded me of my own son...

Spot something similar?

I never buy expensive designer clothes for Raees mainly because I don't do that myself and he will outgrow them in a blink of an eye. Plus, he wouldn't be able to appreciate it anyway. With cheeks like that, you don't have to splurge to look cute, right? ;)

11 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ABSOLUTELY right :)

Adrina Adi said...

righttt :)

Aini said...

You are right, darl!

amirah said...

totally agree!!

Hajarul Falenna said...

yeah agree dear..xyah lah membazir..pkai bnda biasa pon besar jugak,susu tu pntg.haha

MissB said...

I agree.we dont have to splurge just to look good ;D

Along said...

Couldnt agree more!

CT said...

1 agree...ngeeee

Anonymous said...

nice! where was this?

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehe glad semua org agree :)

Anonymous: where was what? Raees' picture was taken at ikano.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehe glad semua org agree :)

Anonymous: where was what? Raees' picture was taken at ikano.