Friday, December 10, 2010

Crack!

Sorry for the hiatus people. I've been wanting to update but my laptop screen is broken.

Raees was playing with it - repeatedly opening and closing. We were afraid he might get his fingers stuck in between so Mer put his hand there. He went on playing and as our eyes were focused on the TV, Raees shut the laptop with all his might and *crack*

I switched on the laptop and few lines went across it while half the screen was plain white. I'm afraid to find out the cost to repair the screen. Like it or not, I have to get it done anyway $$$

5 comments:

CT said...

Hahahaha..Raees what are doing?

Nini D.. said...

adeh la...byk2 sabar eh...

Ummi to NAJLA and EMRAN said...

salam irin

alahai ciannya..sama laa mcm ours..my boy main bukak tutup and zasss tetiba ada tanda line dahh kat screen laptop..aduss screen pecah..their hands are sooo superfast..hihih

cost of repairing the screen at lowyat around RM500++..depends on brand..what we did currently is we buy a normal pc monitor and connect to the laptop since the repairing buat masa nie is out of our budget..

Hajarul Falenna said...

nak gelak pon ada.ok.sy gelak dlu.hahaha..comel jer ur son.nakal..kuar duit lg yer.haiya..xpe irin, sabar sabar..duit bleh cari..kan kan??

Anonymous said...

hi irin.. i pon baru jek repair my laptop screen at sunway pyramid. it cost me rm450.. tp diorg charge rm10 jek for service sbb i ade beli barang kat kedai diorang..

-lin-