Friday, October 08, 2010

Party DIYs

Someone asked how I made the party favours a.k.a. blocks. Well, here's how it looks like before being cut out from the cardboard...

In case you didn't notice, when you stick them together it spells ONE and the number 1 is positioned at the front of the block.

Here's the guest book cover which was printed on a yellow paper. I can't help feeling like this party has a 1Malaysia touch to it. What do you think :)

And here's the invitation card that I sent via email and FB to the invited guests...

Just one of those things I like doing when I put my mind to it :)

4 comments:

MOMMY NADIA said...

rajinnye u Irin..
god job dear!

IRIN PUTRI said...

thanks mommy nadia :)

Nadine said...

Hi Irin, I was blog hopping when I stumbled upon urs.

This is so cool and creative! bz2 pun sempat lagi. Untung Raees ade mommy camnih! :). BTW, thanks for sharing, might be useful for me in the future ;)

mamayiyen said...

hi irin..i know u but i didn't know that u hv blog..thanks for sharing this DIY things..i'm planning for my daughter bday too this end of nov :)