Friday, October 15, 2010

I Wonder...

I've been a good boy! Don't believe me? Ask daddy, tok mama or tok wan. They would know better because they have been taking good care of me while mommy was away for many days. Just look at my angelic face...

For 10 days, I didn't cause any problems whatsoever. I was being at my best behaviour, you know. Believe it or not, I slept through the night for most nights. That's something I don't do when mommy's around (since I can get my milk anytime I want, as often as I want).

In the car, I'm usually at the back seat with mommy. When she wasn't not around, I had the chance to sit up front right beside daddy as he drove! Being able to sit front-facing sure is a whole lot more fun. I was mesmerized by the sight of many2 lights before me.

Did I tell you that my new favourite food is bread? Now I can eat upto 5 slices a day! In fact, I can eat 2 slices in one go. I don't even need to put anything on it. It's so good you can even eat it on its own!

Now the most important of all, the milk. I'm so glad there was enough mommy's milk for me! If before this I used to have problems accepting the bottle, now not anymore. I cry FOR the bottle, not because of the bottle anymore.

I didn't even waste an ounce of milk too. I enjoyed every drop...slurp!

So one day, I went for a drive with daddy and to my surprise, there she was! My mommy's back! I was still stunned this time, trying to digest and register the situation...

But when she lifted me, gave me kisses after kisses after kisses and a BIG hug, I was so happeeeee!

I wonder where she went? She said I'll be able to see her journey on TV this Saturday night at 9pm. I look forward to it, mommy!

11 comments:

Nini D.. said...

so sweet entry nih....suka..suka...suka sgt2 baca!

amirah said...

welcome home irin..happy for raees..mommy's back..safely and happy as always

M.i.r.a.n.d.a said...

cute!!

liyana said...

mommy mcm x larat nak dukung shaye dah... hehe

mommaholicSURI said...

wau Raees! 5 slices of bread a day?
Well Done!! :)

Hajarul Falenna said...

comel~...

kecian dia..asyk kena tnggl jer..

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin..

mommy dah balik...hehe

Little Tots Journey said...

Salute to you Irin...
SuperMoM with 100% Mama's Milk!

alQasam said...

How old is your son actually. He looks so healthy and cuddly for his age.:)

IRIN PUTRI said...

nini d: hehe..thanks :)

amirah: i'm glad to be home!

miranda: thanks :)

liyana: bila dah lama tak jumpa, banyak je energy nak dokong raees lama2..hehe..

momaholicSuri: yeah, 5! big eater that boy..

hajarul: nak buat macam mana..dah kerja kan.. :|

blade: yes! dah balik! :)

little tots: thank you very much. i try my best..

alQasam: he's turning 14 months next week. yeah, he's healthy alright! 11.5kg and gaining..

dbalkis said...

i look fwd to it too mommy..