Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Yellow Tractor & The Acrobat

I've always wondered why kids enjoy those rides that you often see at shopping malls. You know, the kind that goes back and forth, back and forth...Such simple thing and yet you see kids occupying it most of the time. Now that I have a child of my own, who walks and at times run (over confident although still going around with an 'L' license), I get what all the fuss was about.

My little family went shopping for toys and a few of them rides were stratigically located outside the toystore. We thought, what the heck, just let Raees give it a go. However he is underage still...

So we just let him play around on the stationary ride (save RM1 too). He was over the moon! He stood..

He squat..

He greet the guy beside him..

After a while we thought it was time to go. Mer carried him out and he protested a little. Then a small girl came running into the yellow tractor. That's when the water works and wailing started. The girl's mommy took her out of the ride coz kesiankan Raees. Haha.. tak macholah, Raees.

So he continued playing a while more, with tears still in his eyes...

This place we were at isn't very stroller friendly as we needed to go on the escalators quite a number of times to get from one place to another. Since we were heading home, I put Raees in his sling. Being a lil hungry and restless, he decided to do acrobatics...

No, I wasn't posing. I was actually asking Mer to help!

Usually I wear him with his hands outside. But since he couldn't stop doing acrobatics, I had to raise the sling and keep his hands inside. Very tiring trying to put the 11kg boy in the sling that time. Once he was secure and we started moving, he was all calm again. Phew!

This is one of those family day out over the weekend. I foresee it will get more interesting as Raees grows, kan? :)

7 comments:

amirah said...

hahaha..terus teringat one of those Mr Bean's episodes..hahaha..raees..raees..aunty couldnt stop smiling tau..i guess my time will come very very soon..bila my son dh mula brjalan..ngeee

Suliana said...

fuiyyoo.. canggih la raees akrobat.. hehe.. sian mommy, tapi muka relax jek.. hehe

Nini D.. said...

I think..i know what Raes want to tell u...'It's show time,Mummy'..hihihi

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin..

ingatkan baby boy jer suka acrobatic gitu. my baby daughter pun sama :-DD

hahahaha.....

Thara said...

Definitely! I enjoy taking Aydein out more nowadays too bcoz hes now old enuff to appreciate more things! This entry of yours reminds me of my family's outing with Aydein dat i have yet have the time to update. Sighs. So much to tell, so little time!

IRIN PUTRI said...

amirah: mr bean episod mana pulak ni? hehe..

suliana: muka relax? haha..langsung tak. muka tahan berat tu.

nini: showtime kalau tak jatuh, nangis takpelah..hehe

blade: babies punya badan flexible betul..

thara: ehh..so little time? siapa yg tengok roswell marathon? :P

Thara said...

hahaha! ok u got me on that one! hence i shall rephrase my sentence -- so many things to do, so little time! :P