Thursday, September 23, 2010

Social Skills

You know, it's difficult being around adults all the time. They're just a lot bigger than me! When I see kids around, I couldn't help but stare at them as they play, run , laugh and scream. Can't wait til I can do that myself.

And sometimes they approach me. Some say hi...

Some just stare...

Pretty girl, isn't she?

Either way, I like their company even if it's just for a short time. I feel I can be myself when they're around. Unlike adults who tend to pinch my chubby cheeks and baby-talk to me, I can relate to kids.

That's why I like attending birthday parties. There are just so many of them at one place and the madness surrounding me is so much fun to watch. I get to play with so many kids at a time that sometimes I tend to forget about food or milk. Easier said, I'm in my best mood with kids around.

Mommy said I will get to 'attend' one soon. Yay! I can't wait :)

3 comments:

TRIPLETS plus ONE said...

"mommy said i will get to atten to one soon." <-- how soon is that raees? 9 months time ? *wink*wink*

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin...

aik?? sudah tukar template??the color nmpk lebih feminin..

sg said...

will u gv me dat charming smile? i'm an adult but i dont pinch n i dont baby talk :)
u really enjoy having playmates ya!