Saturday, September 25, 2010

Party & Run

Can't help feeling like I'm doing a hit and run. I threw Raees a birthday party and at the end of the day I leave him behind as I make my way to Syria for 10 days.

You would have to wait for a delayed entry on his party as I will only have time to write about it when I get back.

I will be leaving for the airport in about an hours time. Right now I'm feeding Raees for the night. Looks like he is tired from the party and might be going to sleep very soon.


Be a good boy, Raees. I'll see you when I get back. I'm sure by then you will be walking way better with less stumble. Can't wait :) Mommy loves you darling!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin...

have a safe journey!!take care! :-)

Nini D.. said...

Take Care dear.....dun forget ole-ole for us..(kikiki)..
dun worries....Raes will always miss u!

ibu WaWa said...

irin, take care yourself. you are a good mother.

umi ameer said...

sedihnya nak tinggalkan baby.. huhu.. lama tu, 10 days

MOMMY NADIA said...

cant wait for the party entry ;)
have a safe journey and take care ..
happy pumping too!

IRIN PUTRI said...

thanks everyone! i'm glad to be back at home! such an interesting trip but 10 days was just too long to be away from raees!