Friday, September 24, 2010

High Time For A New Look

As I'm writing this, this is how my blog looks like...

I know you all can see it for yourself right now. But as I applied the design, I somehow I realised I don't have any screen shots of the previous designs of this blog. Not even one although I've kept this blog running for over 6 years. Something that I totally took for granted.

It's too late to do anything about that now, right? At least if I were to change my blog design in the future, I have already put this design on record.

I also think it's high time that I added "& Son" to the blog title since Raees has been an avid blogger too :)

4 comments:

nana said...

wow mummy u stil look girly.

BLADE EDGE said...

salam irin...

so pinky, looks feminine..pmpuan suka btul color ni...haha

Omecool20 said...

pretty neat :) looks great .. and raes can replace mommy when she is busy ;-)

IRIN PUTRI said...

nana: hey thanks :D

blade: it's suppose to be purple! but yeah, light purple does become pink. hmm..

omecool: thanks! he has done that already ;)