Thursday, August 26, 2010

My First Birthday

Hellooo!

Did you know that I am no longer a baby? As of yesterday I am officially a toddler...hooray! I've grown so much over the last 365 days, no? I couldn't believe it myself!

My oh my, now I know why birthday is the day all kids look forward to! My first birthday was extra special too. No, sadly there wasn't a party since it is the month of Ramadan. But it doesn't matter because I was surrounded with so much love and not forgetting presents!

Mommy went to work as usual. So did daddy. I spent the whole day all excited, happily chatting away and refused to nap at all. That got Tok Mama and Tok Wan tired but eventually I took my nap in the evening.

Meanwhile, mommy went shopping for my presents...

However I was still napping when mommy and daddy reached home with the gifts. Mommy was so looking forward to give 'em to me...she had to resist waking me up!

When I finally woke up, without further delay, she helped me unwrap...

...or rather she unwrapped the whole thing herself :D

As you all know, I can go around much faster when I crawl. So that's why I get quite lazy getting up on my two feet. But with this push toy my parents got me...I can easily zoom pass by you!

That was it...so I thought.

Little did I know, there was a surprise in stored for me (for mommy and daddy too, since they were not informed). Tok Ma, Auntie Nor and Uncle Ali came over with presents...and more!

My favourite thing of all...the balloon!!

I don't know how long I played with the balloon...shook it, crawled around with it, hugged it, hit it...

And then they brought out my very first birthday cake...yummy chocolate brownie.

So there you have it, a simple birthday celebration with the people I care about the most.


Happy 1st birthday to me!

22 comments:

MummyMatters.com said...

Happy 1st Birthday Raees...

Now u are such a handsome toddler ya..be good, be the most adorable and cheeky boy, we love u..(u are so handsome with ur brand new sparkling bunny teeth)haha..

Thara said...

ive wished u before, im wishing u again! happy 1st birthday, raees! may u have many more happy years to come! :)

it looked astho he enjoyed the baloon more than the push toy hehe. whatever it is, it sure looked asthough he had a blast last nite!

dont worry about the party though. you can always ask mommy and daddy to do it for you some other time! ;) happy growing up, raees! ;)

mama said...

happy 1st birthday, raees!! i like ur balloon :)

e.l.i.s.s.m.i.e said...

Happy 1st Birthday Raees..sekejap ajer dah setahun.

salimah said...

happy bday raees..semoga menjadi anak yg baik..

Suzie said...

he's a big boy now...happy birthday dear cutie raees :) mommy must be tired chasing u once u start to explore everything but it must be fun tho..hehe..

Nini D.. said...

Dearest Raes Aryan.....
Happy 1st Birthday!..
Moga jadi anak yg soleh..yg beriman..taat pada mmommy & daddy..taat pada Allah ye..

auntie sayang kamu!! (meh gigit skit pipi yg 'penuh' iteww)...

Fana Flora said...

happy 1st birthday raees aryan ;)
be a good boy..

airin diana said...

Happy Birthday Raees!
He looked so happy with a smile on his face. i wonder why baby (or toddler) has a thing for ballon. oh btw, happy training for walking, raees. dont malas2 anymore tau ;)

ayin masliza said...

happy birthday raees... comel... semoga kekal comel n cute selalu

ur sg fan said...

my 1st time leaving a comment here..just to wish u a very happy 1st birthday! u r an adorable, intelligent, handsome toddler. soon u'l be running n kicking footballs :)
i enjoy reading on ur develpment n esp the videos, seeing u in real action :)

mamamarissa said...

happy 1st birthday raees...muahsss

mrs Fahmi said...

Happy birthday Raees!!

IRIN PUTRI said...

Raees: thank you everyone! I'm glad to know that some of you have followed my development from inside mommy's tummy (where I had a great time and didn't wanna come out) until i've reached my first birthday :)

insyaAllah mommy and me will keep on posting our latest happenings as consistent as we had all this while. Thank you again! *muax*

RuZaNNa said...

Happy Birthday Raaes!
Love the big smiles on your face.. it must be because you're happy to be called toddler now.. no more a baby huh? but you'll always a baby to your mommy :)
Keep melting our hearts with the happy faces and enjoy growing up!

Along said...

awhh he really loves the balloon eyh? happy 1st birthday, raees! with more awesome years to come!

amirah said...

happy first birthday sweetie raees..!!

azura samsuddin said...

happy 1st birthday Raees, sukenye die...auntie doakan semoga jd anak yg soleh n m'bahagiakan insan2 yg melihat Raees.. aminn

ibu WaWa said...

Happy Besday Raees.
Semoga cepat membesar dan menjadi anak yang paling baik buat papa dan mama.

ZihNuN FaTiN said...

wah...bercahaya tgk muka raees happy...

happy birthday to him...=)

Suliana said...

happy 1st bday raees:-) smga jadi anak yg soleh ye.

Anonymous said...

hepi 1st birthday raees..sorry 4 the late wish..my son also turn 1yrs a day after raees.. ;)