Monday, July 05, 2010

Your Worst Nightmare

I've written about Raees' many firsts but here's one of mine. The first time I went karaoke was when I started working in TV3 back in 2004. I then got Mer involved. Since then it has been one of our hobbies to release tension every month or so. Now with Raees around, we hardly do but we do try to go on our karaoke date once a while.

There was a request by one of my readers a while back to upload a video/audio of me singing. Hmm...it took me a while to think whether I should or not. I don't want to be the cause of my readers' nightmares. Hehe!

Anyhow, after many months of pondering, I've decided what the heck. But any nightmares that occur because of my singing is not my responsibility :P

Uh, by the way, please don't condemn me. Thank you!

16 comments:

mama said...

irin, u have such a big voice! very2 different from when u talk :D

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehe..suara perut :P

Nini D.. said...

wow.......lainnye suara Irin masa menyanyi.....macam xcaye!!! ..best kan karaoke..i love karaoke!!..

Along said...

cant imagine that voice coming out from u, mama raees! awesome!

p!nkerton said...

whoa, ok ape.. yg lagu rossa tu best2 hihi janji enjoyy ;)

faizah sukeri said...

totally different la talking n singing...bestnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee karaoke..!!!!!!!!! i love it~!!!

fan said...

perghh... kak irin... x da la teruk sgt... bkn nightmare, ni mcm nk suh akak nyanyi lagi je... hehe

mummy said...

Hi Hot Mama,
I just found ur blog. Nice one I must say. Will be my daily read :)

dbalkis said...

i luv it...best2 Irin.. U tak takut ulat lalat ke? We all 1 family tengok M3 last week n u look gud in every angle..i dok promote kat mak i Irin tu full BF, my mom kagum n started to adore u..

Thara Sofian said...

i love i love i love! hahaha. yeap yeap, like they all said, u sound different when u sing! much more polished i have to say! way to go, hot mama! ;)

umi ameer said...

i like karaoke toooooo...
takde gang je nak pegi dah.. huhuh...

ZihNuN FaTiN said...

emmm not bad akak!klu slalu nyanyi,mn tau leh buat album...akk ttp comel!^__^

IRIN PUTRI said...

Mama: that's suara perut :D

Along: hey thanks! Not that it's all that nice.

Thara: thanks babe! More polished eh? Haha..gotta polish my speaking voice a bit more than.

Umi: sayakan ada! Haha..

Zihnun: album??? Hahahahaha..mesti catat record utk album paling tak laku :P

IRIN PUTRI said...

Dem..Blogger problem. Baru appear some of the comments.

Nini: Karaoke best.. Bila lagi suara perut nak keluar gitu. Hehe..

Pinkerton: Thanks! :D

faizah: best kan?? Hehe..

Fan: takde Lah teruk sgt = teruk jugak lah kan..haha..

Mummy: hey thanks! Enjoy reading :)

Dbalkis:Tak takut ulat..kecik je ulat tu, tak terbang pun. Thanks for watching m3! And thanks sbb promote saya :)

ida khairani said...

nice voice..lama2 praktis boleh sedap ek sora..ni yg teringin nak karaoke ni even sora better sikit ja dr katak..

IRIN PUTRI said...

ida: eh, semua orang boleh nyanyi. sedap tak sedap lain kira. janji enjoy :)