Saturday, May 08, 2010

Speaking Of Cheeky...

Here's a close up of Raees' cheekiness!


So Mother's Day is around the corner. I have arranged a string of things to do and places to go to celebrate my mom, mother in law and erm...me :D (hey, it's the first time I'm being celebrated ok? :P )

Got my roots touched up and looking forward to dressing up in a cute attire.

And thennn...someone is not feeling above the weather, if you know what I mean, and prefers to stay home instead. There goes my plans. Can it still be salvaged? We shall see.

Happy Mother's Day, mommies!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

liyana said...

eeee...geramnya tgk pipi Raees...tlg ggtkan pp die utk sy..hehe

IRIN PUTRI said...

Ok! *bite pipi raees* done :)

mama said...

my first time too! So happy mother's day to us!! :D

Nini dear.. said...

Happy Mother's DAy to u dear..(best kan bila diri sendiri dapat celebrate Hari Ibu) :)

salimah said...

happy mothers day irin...raees bg present ape?.. :)

mamamarissa said...

happy mother's day to u...muahss to raess

lily lotus said...

cutenya! happy mother's day to u...