Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sleepy Me

Nowadays I'm not much of a light sleeper. I tend to toss and turn until I get one position that I really feel comfortable. At times I wake mommy and daddy from sleep as I hit them with my hand, kick them or just roll over and lean against their body.

When this phase first began, it caught mommy and daddy by surprise as I pushed the pillow and chair (that acted as double barrier on the bed) and dived down to the floor. Lucky thing I was OK.

Anyways, here's my most comfortable sleeping position.


Really, really comfy indeed.



14 comments:

Suliana said...

cute nye tido.. menonggeng2..hehe

lily lotus said...

haha! lena diulit intan betul...

mama said...

omg, so cute!! look at the butt :p

kak mas said...

alalala... comeynya tido tunjuk montot.. heeee..

faizah sukeri said...

hahah...no komen..very unique..haha.speecless..^_^

RuZaNNa said...

Tido menonggeng!.. so cute!!

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

comel tapi apsal bb suka tido mcm tu ek..kekeke

ZuRin Ramli said...

chomei sangat...:)

mrs Fahmi said...

olololo......cuteness~

airin diana said...

we have almost the same situation, irin! my 7m+ baby also has trouble sleeping nowadays. she also uses the same method as raees.golek2 and tarik2 my clothes.i wonder why babies at this stage hv this sleeping problem ek?

azura samsuddin said...

hehehe t'igt Aina pun suke tdo cmtu, most of babies mmg tdo cmtu kot kan?? selesa pd meke

mamamarissa said...

x kisah la position macam mana pun, janji raees tido lena sampai ke pagi ok :)

Nini D.. said...

Raes..Raes..tonggeng,jgn xtonggeng asalkan lena tido..kalo xlena tido,..alamatnye semua org pon xkn boleh tido bila Raes mengamok..hehe

Farra said...

comeynyer raees..my 9 mo muaz pon susah nak tido..sabar je la