Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hard At Work For Mommy

Who knew celebrating my mommy on Mother's Day was such hard work?

I wanted to show my appreciation to my mommy, so I prepared something for her. First, I got her a card. A noisy card to be exact.

Everytime you open the card, it erupts with baby laughter. The baby in the card even has its own pacifier. Lucky you! Even I don't have one. Mommy says I'm a big boy so I don't need one. Hmm...whatever you say mommy!

I also wrote one full page on why I love my mommy...


Then I thought, just a card? That wouldn't be enough. I needed something MORE. So, with daddy's help, I got her this pretty cute little thing...

Isn't it cute? Can't wait to see our picture in it.
So I had the photoframe in my hands. Now how do I make it presentable for mommy? Hmmm..

Oh right, a cute photoframe must only go together with a cute wrapping paper. My, my...it was a difficult task for me!

After much hassle, biting and crying in frustration, eventually I managed to wrap it nicely and surprise my mommy with her very first Mother's Day present! Weee!

Phew...I was tired alright! But looking at how happy it made my mommy, it was all worth it.
Happy Mother's Day, mommy!
*muax*muax*muax*

11 comments:

liyana said...

bsungguh sungguh tgk Raees gigit..comel.hehe

Mummy Amelynn said...

ALA2 COMELNYA....INGAT JUGAK RAEESS NK BAGI MOMMY DIA PRESENT YER...MUMMY AMELYNN NI DOK BUAT KEK UTK ORG LAIN TP UTK I TAKDE PUN ORG BUATKAN ...HA3...

Suzie said...

ohhhh so lovely! :)

Suliana said...

happy mother's day to u!!

MOMMY NADIA said...

so sweet!!

Nini dear.. said...

to my pretty mummy...pandai sungguh Raes amik hati mummy dia...nih kompem mummy tambah sayang Raes..credit utk Mr papa jugak!!

IRIN PUTRI said...

liyana: tu lah dia! geram! :D

mummy amelynn: nanti dpt jugak kek ye...hint2 lah kat hubby/baby. hehe..

suzie, suliana, mommy nadia: thanx :)

nini: yeah, raees gentleman..hehe!

Yours Truly said...

alahai raees so adorable...pandai ambil hati mummy...happy mummy raees ehh

RuZaNNa said...

Raees must had a good time bitting the wrapping paper heh.. heheh.. good job raees! your hard has made ur mommy smile on that special day :)

auntie ita said...

aloh aloh... comeynya raees... gerammm sungguh... esp pic gigit paper tu... kalau dekat mau auntie gomol2... hahaha sukatik je nak gomol anak orang...

lily lotus said...

haha..so sweet. happy mom's day :)