Monday, April 19, 2010

Look What Came In The Mail!

Haih...mommy ni...

She has been going on and on and on and on (and on!) about New Zealand, hasn't she? I am very jealous! What about me, mommy? What about meeee?

I look like a prisoner of war, don't I?

Well, mommy did buy a lot of things for me from...what's that place called? New Zealand, is it? Yeah...but she saved the best for last! Look what recently came for me....

...a postcard with mommy's picture! Can you see her in there?

And here's what she wrote at the back...

Thank you mommy! I missed you too and I'm glad you're home. It's good to sleep on the bed with you for over 2 weeks now...every night without miss. Hehe! Don't go away again OK. If you have to, bring me along will you?

7 comments:

ZuRin Ramli said...

Hi Irin,

I've been following your blog just recently. Usually as a silent reader but today felt like leaving a note to say hi. I find it so sweet that you wrote and sent a post card to Raees.It made me smile...:)

- ZuRin-

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hi Zurin. Thanks for breaking the silence! Glad I managed to make you smile :D

Suliana said...

sweet :-) haha..cantik baju raees..

azurasamsuddin said...

so sweet irin =) and love to read your blog..

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thanks suliana and azura :)

glam.mama said...

Awwh...I can't believe you sent a postcard to Raees! Definitely something to put in his scrapbook :) So sweet!

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehe thanks glam.mama :)