Friday, March 19, 2010

Shoot In Progress

I'm spending the whole day at a studio in KL for a photoshoot and video shoot.


It's nice to get away from the office once in a while. But it's not all fun and games here. I need to repeat simple lines over and over again which took quite some time.

But exactly 1pm I took time off and headed for the changing room...


...with my trusted big black bag in tow. I bet you can figure out what I was doing there.

In the effort to stock up expressed breast milk for Raees, to prepare for my overseas assignment, my friend Munirah lend me her automated pump.


My, my..it made my life SO easy. Right now I'm slowly reaching the target amount of EBM that I need. Still struggling though but where there's a will there's a way. Wish me luck!

Ok, back to work ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

usaha tangga kejayaan wiii

Suliana said...

best kan pakai electric pump??senang & cepat..u should grab it one:-)

MOMMY NADIA said...

ALL THE BEST MOMMY!!

lily lotus said...

hi..round2 sana sini i found ur blog. i used to study in mmu cyber dulu amik fcm..so selalu gak nampak u. makin glamor skrg ekk..hehe..all the best in ur career

Thara said...

is that Medela? im using one. and ure right. it does make ur life a whole lot easier! ;) luck luck luck babe!

airin diana said...

Gud luck, dear!

glam.mama said...

If that's a Medela PIS you got there, then you should count yourself very blessed to have such a good friend! :D

dbalkis said...

I'm a Freestyler!!!Life is so easy with it..Boleh pump sambil wat keje..

Good luck to u Irin. Lucky son dapat mommy macam u

IRIN PUTRI said...

Nurul aima: yeah! :)

Suliana: best sgt! Now tgh pikir2 to get one.

Mommy nadia: thank you!

Lily lotus: bila u grad from Mmu? Anyways thank you :)

Thara: yeap medela it is! it's so easy that I can balance both pumps using 1 hand and use my phone with the other :D

Airin diana: thanks thanks :)

glam.mama: it is medela PIS. Yeah she's great! If I were to rely on manual, I would've though that's it's impossible to store up 10 days worth of ebm. Now not anymore :)