Monday, March 15, 2010

On Your Mark, Get Set...

Peekaboo, it's me!

I had the best weekend! Mommy and daddy brought me out to many places. I saw many interesting places and met many people. So much to share but first...I'm happy to say I can now get up on my hands and knees and do a little dance!

Mommy likes to comment ala American Idol and say, "the energy is there, the effort is there. All that's left is to start moving!"

Hmm...soon, mommy. Soon. When that day comes, I bet you'll be tired chasing after me. In the mean time, just enjoy my dance. I know I did :D


3 comments:

NURUL said...

peekaboo nama title book dr lamaze :)

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

x lama lg komfom penat nak kejar dia..ciri-ciri berkaki 4 tu sudah ada...

Thara said...

he's so gonna crawl soon! keep us posted! keep it up, raees! :D