Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's Sit!

For so many weeks I was swaying when being put in the sitting position. But now, not anymore! Hooray!

Hey, we're about the same height!

Now I am able see things in a whole new perspective. I can reach more things and I don't mind playing with my toys on my own.

And when we're at restaurants, I don't need to stay in the stroller while everyone else eats nor do I need to be carried while mommy and daddy take turns eating. I can now sit in my own chair and be at the same level with them. Mommy and daddy have to keep an extra eye on me in case I grab things on the table though. I have very fast hands, you know.

The best thing about being able to sit steadily is I get to play here...

Everyone knows I LOVE water. Having my own pool is like a dream come true for me! And I have many, many colourful things I get to play with.

It's so much fun! I didn't feel like getting out even though there were wrinkles on my feet. I never knew playing outdoors in my birthday suit was this great!

Can you see the joy on my face? :D

14 comments:

kayyana said...

hi irin, your baby so cute... da brp bulan ye sekarang nih? btw, congrates sebab still bf..

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

yey!!

MOMMY NADIA said...

congrats Raaes!!
u were so sexy in that cute pool,Raees!!:)

IRIN PUTRI said...

kayyana: hari ni Raees exactly 7 bulan :)

nurul aima: yayy!

mommy nadia: Auntie sukak badan Raees yg lipat2 ni ye? Thank u!

Thara said...

hahaha so adorable! now that they can sit, it makes ur life a whole lot easier kan! they tend to be more independent and can entertain themselves longer this way :D

oh, ive been thinking to get an inflatable mini pool just like this for aydein too since he loves water so much! but never got the time sighs. really, he would cry whenever i lift him away from the pouring water from the shower handle! i see both him and raees have a lot of things in common. but then again, maybe all babies are like this kot? :P

ps : since raees has now joined all of u on the dining table, i suggest that u bring/give finger foods for him, just to avoid him from pestering with ur food! ;)

Suliana said...

comel nye..berlipat2 perut raees ye..hihi..

Mrs Faizal said...

the power of bf.. ;)
irin, raees cute sgt..

lily lotus said...

he's so adorable n charming :)

Shakassim said...

haii...irin like to read your blog so much...and i actually exmmu too...just want to ask dekat mana u beli this pool so cute..comel ajer...interested to buy it?

airin diana said...

Cute Raees! Love to see ur perut berlipat2 tu.. u should thank mommy for giving u her precious and priceless bm, tau!

Nice pool ;) Thinking of getting one like that for my baby Lissa too. Can't wait to see her sits on her own.

kayyana said...

owh 7 bulan ea.. hehehe.... brp bulan ye kite boleh dudukkan baby? my baby bru 6 bulan...

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thara: Raees tanya Aydein nak join main dlm pool dia? Hehe..

Hey thanx for suggesting the finger food. Shall get some ;)

Suliana, mrs faizal, lily lotus, airin diana: thank you :D

Shakassim: bought it at mothercare Bangsar shopping center.

Kayyana: at 6 months boleh practice duduk. From baring, tarik tangan baby to get her to sitting position. It's part of practice to strengthen her back (so I read). then just support badan dia masa tgh duduk tu :)

lina said...

hye, may i know.. hmm where can i get such pool? wanna buy for my little boy too :) (he's also exclusively breastfeeding :))

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hi Lina..good job on breastfeeding your boy! I got the pool at mothercare. At Bangsar shopping center to be exact ;)