Friday, March 26, 2010

Leaving Soon

I will be leaving for NZ tomorrow night and I haven't even packed nor get some essential things for the trip. So unprepared, kan? But what I've definitely prepared very, very well is the expressed breast milk for Raees.


Usually it doesn't go further than the door.


Now the frozen EBM has taken over the top shelf of the freezer.


Only the best for my boy :)

Although I will be away, I will try my best to update this blog or at least twit.

It's gonna be a fun trip! If only Raees could join me...

9 comments:

Suliana said...

have a fun journey!!

Aini said...

Have a safe and fun trip to NZ ;).

e.l.i.s.s.m.i.e said...

semoga selamat pergi dan kembali.mesti rindu2an punya sama raees :)

dbalkis said...

dun forget to pump on strict schedule,constantly..otherwise, the amount will drop once you come back from NZ... I sedang mengalaminya dan tengah cuba catch up balik..menyesal!!!

AizulFatma said...

irin...
mesti irin and raees merindu-rinduan...

yup, betul kata dbalkis...dont stop pumping kat sana...imagine raees is at your side, especially at night...

selamat pergi and kembali ke malaysia irin...

glam.mama said...

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip, Irin!

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thank you girls. Yeah, I will try to pump often. Tgk itinerary memang pack sgt. Kena pandai2 cari time.

tinie said...

tahniah..dh cukup pon bekalan..
enjoy ur trip.. jgn lupa update yah..hehe

AISYAH HANI said...

Ibu menyusu tegar rupanya ko ni irin oi.. bagus2