Friday, February 19, 2010

Very Well-Behaved Little Pumpkin

Here I am taking part in an adult conversation...


Not that I understand what they were yapping about. Just looking at them with my big round eyes is enough to make their hearts melt (of course the pumpkin outfit helped).

Whose hearts, you say? Well, recently mommy's relatives from Bukit Tinggi, Indonesia came over. They stayed at our house for a few days and I was being the most obedient boy on the planet!


Usually I would be quite vocal at home. Not so much crying but more of discovering my voice by talking my language and shouting. But I don't do that when I meet unfamiliar faces.

Don't be surprise if you meet me one day and you don't hear a peep out of me. But you may carry me, I don't mind. I like to be carried around :) Just don't speak loudly or I'll cry for sure.


Anyways, I think I made my relative's trip to Malaysia an enjoyable one. Seriously! They really REALLY enjoyed my company although I didn't say much. I accompanied them to the museum and this auntie carried me ALL THE WAY. She must have really strong arms coz, believe it or not, I now weigh 9kg (and gaining fast)!

It's fun being the host, you know. However entertaining guests could be quite tiring too. Imagine having to control macho and look cute at the same time? Hehe! That's why I had a good night's sleep...


Oh yeah, I usually sleep sideways nowadays. It's much more comfortable and I sleep better too. I only wake up 2-3 times a night for milk :)

Before I forget, watch mommy on Nona this Sunday! She'll be sharing her breastfeeding experience and you get to see where she pumps milk at work. I'll be in it too ;)

9 comments:

Thara said...

nice outfit, raees! and what? u're now 9kgs already? wowww! wonder how a petite mummy like yours could carry u around! :P she must have very strong arms too! :D

babe, does this mean that u have indonesian (javanese?) blood in u?

~farahsyeefa~ said...

wow, mesti tonton nona ahad ni :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thara: Raees' latest weight is 9.1kg! He's just putting on weight really fast now. Must be the food.

My grandparents were from Bukit Tinggi, Indonesia. So yeah, Minang blood to be exact :)


farahsyeefa: mesti2! :D

Suliana said...

nak tengok nona la ahad ni..semangtnye raees..9 kg..fuh..aqil dah setahun pun baru 8.8kg..cayalah..pas ni, mummy raees leh kuar muscle sume tu dukung raees..hehe

dbalkis said...

Hi Irin, goggling for ur blog after watch nona just now..keep up the pumping-at-work job and congrats for ur success to exclusively bf Raess for 5 mhts.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Thank u dbalkis..I shall try my best to breastfeed my boy up to 2 years :)

mama said...

where did u get this pumpkin outfit? it's too cute :D

IRIN PUTRI said...

Got it at ikano :)

Anonymous said...

wow irin..raess is 9kg..my baby is 7.5kg ;) n yes nowadays my baby pn tdo sideways...cute kan.. ;)