Friday, February 05, 2010

Crib Pals

I love hanging out at my crib! Although I'm the only child (for now), I have a bunch of colourful cool pals to keep me company.

Well, it began with just Giraffe and Monkey that mommy and daddy brought back from UK.

Mommy with newly-purchased Monkey. I was still in mommy's comfortable tummy.

Monkey got his own seat on the plane! Kesian Giraffe...it didn't get as much privilege.

Then mommy bought a lot of things from a pharmacy and got Padington Bear for free, that apparently originates from UK too. So the three got along quite well, while waiting for me to pop out.

But when I arrived, mommy and daddy's friends and family showered me with gifts, among which are more pals! Can you see me in this picture? Hehe..


So wanna hang out at my crib? ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute n adorable baby raees.. ;)

Suliana said...

byknye soft toys raees..hehe..cane nak tido tu??muat ke..huhu.raees pun dah tenggelam ngan toys.

YanaNuar said...

waaah banyaknye toy Raees..mcm2 bentuk n color ada.

Gambar yg paling bawah tu ingatkan toy gak yang pakai baju color orange tuh..rupa2nya Raees hikhik..

IRIN PUTRI said...

Anonymous: Raees says thanx!

Suliana: susun gitu utk ambik gambar semata2. selalunya semua lepak kat hujung crib je :)

mohamad 'may' yawmon said...

comel-comelnya bear raees, cakap kat dia nak pinjam satu boleh? =)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Yananuar: raees pun act cute mcm toys dia. Hehe..

May: raees kata tanya mommy dulu :P

rara said...

gambar 1st tu, yg color orange tu ulat bulu rupanya kat kepala raees.. i thought u pakaikan dia costume.. sbb matching dgn baju.. hehe.. comel je

IRIN PUTRI said...

Rara: hehe..yeah, ulat bulu favourite raees :)