Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Put Your Legs In The Airrr...Wave Around Like You Just Don't Care!

Nowadays it is quite difficult for me to sleep soundly when Raees sleeps on the bed with me. He would push and shove and kick when he doesn't get his space.

So I would usually put him nicely in the crib with a pillow for him to rest his head. But I have a feeling he doesn't need the pillow that much anymore. I think I need to install a bumper in his crib instead. Here's why...

Eventually from vertical position becomes horizontal...

And when he's about to wake up, both his legs would be in the air!

Oh, helloo! Watcha lookin' at?

So funny this boy. Hehe!

2 comments:

Suliana said...

aqil pun sama mcm raees.sampai sempit katil ibu& ayah dia nak tido..hihi..funny la.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Alamatnya kena beli katil king size lah. Hehe..