Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Should We Call The Fire Brigade?

I was about to carry Raees out of the room this morning and then this happened...



Uh, oh...we couldn't get out! The only other way out was through the window so that idea was scrapped. We needed a screwdriver, which was in the cabinet right in front of that door. My mom attempted to slide it under the door...but it wouldn't fit. So near yet so far.

I thought,"What would McGyver do?"

Mer said,"Tie 5 of my kain pelekat together, put a basket at the end, drop it through the window and get someone to put the screwdriver in."

I didn't think that's what McGyver would do. Sounds too complicated. My mom had a much simpler idea and slide this under our door...

Let these pictures tell the rest of the story...

I love the look on Raees' face. He's always generous with his smile in the morning :)

8 comments:

m0mmyofTRIPLETSplusONE said...

oh tot tu put raees in the basket then slowly send him down, n u would just jump down...hihi

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hey I can guling2 down even to make it more dramatic :P

Suliana said...

comelnye raees..dah nmpk makin debab:-)mesti lenguh dokong tu..hihi

Thara said...

firstly, i thought i saw your award near the window. what is it doing there?? :P

secondly, its our first time seeing u in ur pjs! cuteness! :D

thirdly, yes, raees looks cute lah in that picture! :D :D

Suhaiza Sa'at said...

Ya Allah, nasib baik dpt keluar n Raess tak meragam. :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Suliana: dukung lama2 mmg penat gak. Hehe..

Thara:
The mock cheque used to be at the office until the renovation took place. Then I didn't know where else to put it. So under my window it sat :)
Nasib baik my pjs were the presentable kind. Hehe..
Raees is always in a good mood in the morning despite a very dirty diaper.

Suhaiza: asalkan raees ada skali saya tak risau. Dia tak meragam kalau milk supply dekat dgn dia..hehe.

Iza said...

woo..that reminds me to have a set of toolbox in the room.Raes is gorgeous!Raisa just had her cukur jambul last saturday and we plan to botak her this coming weekend.How i wish if she can keep her hair but they said its not good,right?

IRIN PUTRI said...

I didn't botak raees after his cukur jambul n I haven't heard about it being not good. It's just that his hair tak even at a couple of spots. I guess it's a matter of choice.

I choose not to shave coz rambut raees mmg dah sikit pun, especially at the top.