Thursday, December 31, 2009

Raees On TV Again!

I made my TV debut when I was a week old. That time I was a very tiny and hungry baby. That's why I cried my heart out throughout the whole shoot. Shy lah...

So I made a vow that the next time I get to go on TV, I will be at my best behavior and be as cute as possible. When I actually got my second chance, I didnt' waste it. Uncle cameraman came over my crib recently and I was ready to charm 1Malaysia (wah2!).

So aunties and uncles...this is it...



I heard this thing will be out again in Nona on 10 January. Yay!

Happy New Year 2010 from Raees, my mommy and my daddy. See you next year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at those thigh n legs!! super chubby cute >.<

Adnazthie said...

Ya betul, rasa nak cubit-2..geramnya

zeqzeq said...

chuby ooo, kena tali jam besi kan berdarah...