Saturday, December 19, 2009

Raees @ Mommy's Office

Yay! I finally get to see where mommy works! At first I had my nice t-shirt and pants on but then it started raining cats and dogs. Tok Mama changed me to my PJs to keep me warm. Luckily I still looked cute in my dinosaur PJs! :D

I wonder why mommy's chair is covered in plastic?

Mommy was in a hurry to attend a function that evening that she found out in the last minute. Because of the unexpected delay to return home, there wasn't enough milk left for me (not that I liked drinking from the cup anyway). Not wanting to wait til late night to get fresh milk, I went looking for mommy at Sri Pentas. So mommy fed me at her office for the first time!

While I was there I met some of mommy's friends. Mommy couldn't move for half a minute without someone stopping to meet me. Some of them noticed me from Facebook too.

Guess which pretty host said hello to me :)

I wanted to stay longer and hang around with them but mommy was running late. Hmm...I bet I'll be going there again soon for another round of fresh milk ;)

7 comments:

Azween!! said...

zakiah anas? :D

IRIN PUTRI said...

Wah...tere betul!

Yours Truly said...

Raees so adorable!

Iza said...

notice that raes is getting fairer..just like raisa.raisa became so tanned after the fototherapy due to jaundice.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Yours truly: Raees such a charmer. Smalam bawak ke office lagi :)

iza: yeah I notice it too. Raisa pun kena jaundice ye? Kesian dia..

mOmmy of Triplets plus One said...

alar lmbat nmpak entry ni. i knew it, its zakiah anas tp dh ade org teka. i recognized her by looking at her hair...hihi

IRIN PUTRI said...

Hehe that's too bad mun. Try again next time :P