Sunday, December 27, 2009

More Of Mommy's Friends

The other day Tok Mama and Tok Wan had something on and had to drop me off at mommy's office. This time I had more time to mingle with mommy's friends as compared to my previous visit.

The girl-girls there just went crazy over me. I was passed from one pretty girl-girl to another girl-girl. Oh, I liked it alright! Because they were so nice to me, I gave them my nicest, cutest, most handsome smiles!

Although I was smiling a lot, I was rather quiet that day. I guess was overwhelmed by the attention I was getting.

As much as the girl-girls tried to make me laugh or say something, only this uncle managed to make me giggle.

If only I can follow mommy to work everyday...

5 comments:

Ummi to NAJLA and EMRAN said...

salam..

wow..seronoknya Irin dapat bawa your baby to work eks..quite flexi juga..

cahya said...

hamoih...hamoih raees...
dlm ramai2 wanita jelita... anak teruna itu pilihan kamu yer...
ni yg aunty jeles nih...

nyyzza said...

hi irin..
syeronoknye raees dpt jumpe kwn2 mummy die..
klu sy pun suke jugak dpt main2 dgn 'uncle' sorang tu..hehe
kem salam kat uncle tu ye mummy raees..

aLya said...

hik²..abg ally cam teringin je..

Anonymous said...

pndai plak ally dukung baby..cepat2 lah ally ye.