Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Super Pout

From the first few days after I delivered Raees, I knew my boy is very camera-friendly. How often do you see a baby boy pouting this way at 2-days-old?

One of my favourite pictures

Now after almost 3 months, he's still very much into taking pictures that he would pose every time I point the camera at him. Sometimes it gets quite difficult to capture his goo-goo's and ga-ga's on video coz he tends to quite down, stay still and stare at the camera instead.

Uh, his pout is still prominent too.

It is much more obvious when he's asleep.

Looking these picture as compared to the one at the top, I still couldn't believe Raees has grown that much in such short time! Heck, even nowadays I find myself just staring at him and I still find it hard to digest that this is MY son...and he's here because of me (and Mer contributed, of course :P).

And he's growing happy and healthy because of me too...

Alhamdulillah...

6 comments:

Suliana said...

comel..rambut mmg dari lahir mcm tu ke??

Shafini Mustafha said...

memang comel sgt umur 2 hari dah bleh posing gitu..

Ayda said...

hahaha..he soo damn cute!!

IRIN PUTRI said...

suliana: yeap..gitu la rambut dia.

Thara said...

memang cute when they pout kan! i still rmbr aydein did a lot of pouting when he was a newborn too! tapi only until hes a few months old. after that the pouting disappeared . :(

when he was still very small, often people would ask me, "kenape die suke buat mulut muncung mcm tu eh?" hehe. :P

my friend pon ckp her baby stopped pouting after a few months. not sure if raees will still pout after a few months from now, but make sure u take loads and loads of pictures of his cute pout while it lasts! ;)

IRIN PUTRI said...

Oh no! The super pout might go away? hopefully Raees' pout will be around to stay for a long time!