Monday, November 02, 2009

Mommy's Going To "Work"

Usually I wake up with mommy right beside me. I like it coz it's very easy access to my milk. But this morning was a lil bit different. She was getting herself ready to go out. Hmm...I wonder what's the rush?

I didn't like the change. That's why when mommy offered milk, I sulked and gave her a hard time. After a while I gave in and drank anyway. I was getting too hungry lah.

I laid on the nursing pillow while mommy supported my head with one hand. At the same time her other hand was "painting" her face. When I was done, I looked up at mommy and she was all made up and ready to go.

She laid me in my crib and softly said,"Mommy's going to work today. Be a good boy and stay with Tok Mama ok? Drink the milk that mommy pumped for you and I'll see you later this evening. I'm gonna miss you."

I smiled and I thought I saw her tearing up a little. After kissing me a dozen times, she left for this place called "work".

12 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

such a sweet entry, Irin.
say hi to handsome boy!

Thara said...

awww. i teared the night before i returned back to work too! and trust me, u'll want to get home early often lepasni! hehe.

IRIN PUTRI said...

hoorayyy! can go home early today :D

aNa SuZaNa said...

irin..
raess cucu keberapa dlm family..

IRIN PUTRI said...

cucu first in my family

RuZaNNa said...

Awww... raees dah start kena tinggal yea.. i bet he's going to be a good boy while u're at work..
First few days at work will definitely be a bit hard.. but soon you'll get used to it.. trust me, once you're back and see your son happily playing and smile once he sees you, is the best remedy to a tiring working day!.. hilang semua penat tau! :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

he behaved while i was at work but last night wasn't easy. he was clingy (demanded more feeding) and woke up angry in the middle of the night (something he hasn't done since he was 1-2 weeks old).

i think he was seeking for attention. kesian my boy...

Iza said...

i cant never imagined leaving my Raisa on the 1st day going back to work...though its like 1 month + from now but time flies,just like carrying her in my tummy and now she's already in my arms :)

IRIN PUTRI said...

wah2...congratulations! welcome to the world baby raisa :) raees says hello..hehe..

IRIN PUTRI said...

wah2...congratulations! welcome to the world baby raisa :) raees says hello..hehe..

rara said...

sekejap je kan dah 2 months? rase macam baru je baca ur entries masa raees baru delivered.

IRIN PUTRI said...

Yeah..ntah mana pergi masa. Cepat sgt gerak.