Thursday, November 12, 2009

Got Milk?

Hey there milk,

Thanks for keeping Raees healthy and happy. Because of you, my boy has grown so much! He's getting quite heavy now and I'm not complaining (although my arms ache sometimes).

Being a fully breastfeeding working mom, I used to worry about your supply and storage, dear milk. That's why I started pumping you out about a month before I went back to work.

Storage began quite slow. Like they say, sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit (slowly but surely). Now there are many little bags/bottles of you in the freezer. That should be enough to keep my boy filled whenever there isn't enough supply or if I happen to go outstation for work.

As you know milk, it is now my routine to pump you out twice at work and once again at home. I'm afraid I might explode if I didn't! The 3 servings are just nice to keep my boy filled while I'm at work the following day.

Well, yeah...the handsome boy may protest sometimes coz he doesn't like drinking you from the bottle. I guess he needs to get used to it. Help him by keeping yourself as tasty as freshly squeezed :D

Thank you again, milk. Maintain your flow for about 2 years, OK? See ya later ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa...banyaknya..bestnya raees...

Suliana said...

wow..byk nye susu raees..bagusla mummy raees ni:-)
irin, nak tnya..playtex liner tu pakai buang ke blh reuse?i xpernah pakai liner, pakai botol je..

IRIN PUTRI said...

Alhamdulillah...rezeki raees :) plastic tu pakai buang.

Shafini Mustafha said...

Bestnya Raess dapat banyak mum's milk..!

Ernie Khairina said...

wow Irin, rezeki Raees..bagus la..
yes mana nak purchase plastic?

IRIN PUTRI said...

My husband beli kat babyland. I guess kedai2 lain yg jual brg2 baby should have it jugak.

Iza said...

wow..not sure i can store that much but will try my best..anything for my Baby Raisa :)